Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brown Tree Silhouette Nursery Mural in Twin's Room

This was a really interesting job for a client who is expecting twins. She wanted a tree painted above the cribs in 3 shades of brown to match some of the tones in the crib bedding. This tree is to be the back drop for hand painted wooden letters that she plans to hang from the branches with the twin's names. I of course don't have any pictures yet of that, because the names are a secret from their friends and family. I thought it was neat because I am the only one who knows the names. They have sworn me to secrecy. :)

Here are pictures of the tree mural painting from start to finish . If you are interested in the complete How To Instructions. I have posted them on my Nursery Murals and More blog. Click here.











This nursery tree mural only took me a few hours to complete. The client was pleased. I can't wait to see it with those adorable letters hanging from the branches. But we will have to wait until the babies are born. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful!!

Brandy